- [ ] 1/2cup soy sauce
- [ ] 1/4 cup brown sugar
- [ ] 1teaspoons jarred minced ginger
- [ ] 2teaspoon jarred minced garlic
- [ ] 1teaspoon sesame oil
- [ ] 1tablespoon cornstarch
- [ ] 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet, skin on
- Choice of wood Cherry or Pecan.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees/Smoker to 275. NOTE: internal temp should hit 145 degrees.
- Whisk together garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil and place in small saucepan.
- Whisk together cornstarch with equal amount of water and then whisk into soy sauce mixture.
- Bring to a simmer over medium high heat until thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and Sea Dog Cajun Blend to taste.
- Brush salmon with marinade and place skin side down on preheated grill.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes until salmon is almost cooked to 145 degrees then flip and let grill on flesh side 1-2 minutes if desired for grill marks @GrillGrates.